Friday, August 22, 2008

Ramblins.................

Yes, I watched another Disney movie, whats it to ya!!!! and YES I did cry. I actually can't believe I have missed this many good Disney movies. Last night it was Angels in the Outfield. Pretty darn good!!

My little raised bed garden is producing pretty good. I have a pile of summer squash on the counter. Made a good "mess" of Ratatouille last night. In the words of Rachael Ray, YUM-O!

I'm getting very excited about next week's visit from my Aunt Carol and Jim. It's only two nights but we will have fun!

The old social calendar is getting pretty booked up. Between lots of band gigs (see http://www.robcoaudio.com/ for band schedules) and the THREE workshops in the next month we planned Wednesday night at my knit/craft club meeting the calendar is practically buzzin'. We are planning silk fusion, wheel pottery and learning stroke painting. We are a diversified bunch aren't we :-)

Wow, what else can I ramble about? Oh, yes, finally getting rain. We were getting pretty dry, of course now it will probably flood (Murphy's law and all)

Oh yes, there were 2 more birthdays this week. Monday was Robbie's son (little) Robby's 21st Birthday and Wednesday was Robbie's brother Paul's 50th birthday. Two milestones!

Guess the brain has tired out from all the ramblin, time to get some more coffee...........TGIF
:-) Peace

No comments: