Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally back!

Life on Mars. Thank goodness we had electricity so we could watch it. There are still many without. That was a crazy storm that moved through. We have NEVER gotten 4 inches of sleet/ice pellets. And then of course the 3 inches of snow just added to the fun. WOOHOO!

While I'm here I should probably add some more movie reviews:

Step Brothers-as stupid as you expect
The Deal-this was good, I always expect a movie with William H. Macy to be good
Meet Joe Black-I can't believe I had never seen this, it was fantastic!
Sex in the City-I liked it, I know many didn't, oh well
The Family that Preys-another great Tyler Perry movie

We haven't gone completely stir crazy but everywhere you look outside is blinding white, and our driveway hasn't been touched except where the lovely street plowers pile more ice up at the entrance. Maybe today..............

:-) Peace

No comments: