Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Everyone knows its been frigid here the last couple of days, so last night I hunkered down with a pot of chili and a couple of movies. 1st off the chili was very good. I don't use a recipe so you never know how it is really going to turn out. But last nights pot was great! I guess you never really know how a movie is going to turn out either even though you see the previews. I thought "Swing Vote" was going to be a comedy. Well, it does make you laugh, but it also makes you cry and makes you think. It was a very good movie. I was pleasantly surprised. I recommend it to everyone. Also watched "My Best Friends Girl". I really like Katie Hudson but this one is just not as good as I hoped. It's not bad, but just NOT GREAT.

Thank goodness we are getting back to more normal weather today.

:-) Peace

No comments: