Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Other stuff

You would think the only thing going on around here this week is a new shed. But oh no, there has been much more important things DANCING WITH THE STARS!!! This puts a crimp in my movie watching and I've got some new ones I am itching to watch, but I love me some dancing, so they will wait till Thursday night. My favs so far are Brooke Burke (she is very good) and the football guy Warren Sapp, he just lights up the dance floor and makes me smile!!! Julianne is my favorite "pro" so I tend to also like her partners. Cody is a cutey!

Speaking of movies I forgot to report 2 weeks ago (in a movie watching frenzy) my favorite that week, duh! Anyway, it was "Dan in Real Life". Very good movie. It was a library disk so it had a couple of bad spots at the end but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything too important. Then last week I watched "Made of Honor" (very cute) and "No Reservations" (that one was real good) in addition to a TV series I'm in the middle of "Invasion".

:-) Peace

No comments: