Friday, September 12, 2008

This has been Movie Week

Started out Monday night with "Nim's Island". Very cute movie.

Tuesday night was a Helen Hunt movie called, "And Then She Found Me". Good movie. However you do have to try to ignore the fact that Helen Hunt's face is sliding off. This had been reported in another blog, but I guess I had just thought it was in an around the town, no makeup kind of way. But even in movie makeup it still looks that way.

Wednesday night, of course, was my club meeting (Wednesday night Craft club) so no movie.

Thursday night was "Baby Mama". I have certainly run the gamut this week in movies. Baby Mama was not as funny as the previews. In fact, the previews have all of the funny parts. I really wanted to watch a "funny, take you away" movie last night, but not quite as good as I expected it to be.

Tonight I will be making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for our silk fusion workshop on Saturday, but I'm sure I can sneak a movie in there also.
:-) Peace

No comments: