Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Sitting here on a dreay Saturday, decided to update a few things.

Robbie has lost some work due to the Hangar 9 roof collapse. Nothing of course compared to what Sally and Duke are enduring. Hopefully, all will be back to normal in a couple of months. Robbie is planning his trip to Europe to play with Mike Beck. Look on the right hand side of Mike's website for Switzerland gigs in March.

Some movie reviews for you:
Bottle Shock-fantastic!!
Nights in Rodanthe-pretty good, Richard Gere is enuf to make you want to watch it
Who's your Caddy-funny
Secret Life of Bees-very good
Henry Poole is here-GOOD-keep your kleenix handy

Learned a new craft (like I really needed to) It sure is fun though! I will take it to the very cool FONDUE party I'm going to tonight. Can't wait, I am drooling thinking about all the gooey cheese and drippy chocolate. Oh, I guess I will eat some beef and chicken too.

:-) Peace

No comments: