Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wow, I need to catch up!

There has been some inquiries about the shed progress. It has obviously slowed down to a crawl (or actually a stop). It is not legally, totally all the way done, but it is usable. But I can't take a picture of it and say it's legally, totally done, because he needs to touch up the paint. Of course now it's turned cold and I'm wondering if I'm ever going to be able to post that it's done :-(

DWTS, this is going to be a very interesting results show to watch tonight. Julianne will be back, YEA!!! And were are obviously down to all good dancers. IMHO it is either going to be Lance or Maurice, and just as a process of elimination, I like Lance better. Maurice has a little bit of an attitude.

MOVIES, boy am I ever behind here! I think I'll just make a list:

War, Inc. (good and of course has my man Jon Cusack)
Argentina Tango (horrible, don't even ask)
The Visitor (it's a very good movie, with a not very satisfying ending)
A Guy Thing (very cute)
Get Smart (funny, of course)
The remake of Journey to the Center of the Earth (pretty darn good)
re-watched My Big Fat Greek wedding, Pretty Woman and Beauty Shop (of course all good)

Well, I guess that's enough for today from cold, rainy Southern Illinois. Be nice to a veteran today.

:-) Peace

No comments: