Saturday, October 4, 2008

Edge of your seat

Now that I got you there, you are no doubt wondering why. 88 Minutes.

Nancy came over for a movie and din din last night. We had this. Keeper recipe for sure (and low carb-go me!!). We finally started the movie..........all I can say is wow, intense, thrilling, never know whats next! Very good movie, and Al Pacino is great as usual. Check this movie out.

Tonight we are planning on having some kind of blast!!!! Four of us (Nancy, Rick, Robb and I) are going to dinner at Midlands ( I'm thinking some low carb steak and salad) then to.........drum roll please B.B. KING CONCERT at the Arena!!!! I think all of Carbondale is going to be there. I'm planning on it being fantastic. Might see you there.

:-) Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WINE BOTTLES WERE HURT IN THE WATCHING OF THIS MOVIE. HEHE

BJ in So ILL said...

TRUE.........but wine was drank!
:-)